Thursday, February 14, 2013

Camouflage Yourself!!

Another day, another blog post.

I spend so many hours on my laptop and I come across thousands of different trends, people, products etc everyday. Yet, all I want to do is look up the latest fashion trend, or celebrity gossip website. To me, this is what most 20 year old  girls do in their spare time(I hope).

Anyway, as I am a self-confessed "social media-holic", I could write about anything.. but I chose fashion. Or did fashion choose me... <-- what??

Today my 'trending topic' is camouflage. A look that I feel, will never go out of date. Its so young and trendy, yet savvy and classy.
 I spent all morning browsing Google to find my favorite looks, and I found several celebs rocking this timeless fashion trend.

Have a look yourself.. (Kat Graham, Rita Ora, Rihanna)





To rock this look I don't think you need be a celebrity... you just need confidence. When a girl is confident she could make any outfit sexy!

Unless she's wearing crocs. Crocs will never EVER be sexy.




8 comments:

  1. Like it! :) x

    please visit. : http://cocotattoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have a jacket like this :) Looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely what all 20 year old's do! And if not, then at least I'm as strange as you ;)
    I love this trend but don't think I could pull off the camouflage jacket myself!

    Christina x
    http://www.passionobsession.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about the crocs! haha. I'm not a fan of the camo look, but I think i'm in the minority there

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing! :) I love it!

    www.dearyouloveem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha 100% true about the crocs! I love your blog :D <3

    www.lifelyricslili.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the camouflage look! And you're right about crocs... *cringe*

    x http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete