Monday, January 14, 2013

Festival Fashion!

I know it may still be winter but festival season isn't too far away. The one thing I love about festivals  such as Oxygen or T in the Park is the style!! I know when you think about festivals you always think of drunk people covered in mud..and yes, that's true but when us ladies clean up..we really clean up!!My favorite person in the world BEYONCE just so happens to have amazing festival style.
As I mention this I'm sure some people are wondering..Beyonce hanging out at a festival? and the the answer is yes, Beyonce hanging out at a festival!! Coachella. She and husband Jay-Z both have performed together and even did a duet together!! 


Now, back to my style report.. Bey looked absolutely amazing there rocking her little denim shorts, boots and cut off t-shirt.. but my favorite part of her outfit was definitely her Fedora!! So adorable!! Check her out!!

1 comment: