Sunday, January 6, 2013

So, my first blog post!! Ahhh so many things I want to write about but I think my first post should be about none other then KIMYE having a baby!! AHHH!!!

When I found out I almost crashed my car last week...driving home from work, minding my own business then BAM!!....girl on the radio announces that Kim K is pregnant!! I have to say I'm so happy for them both.

I saw this on her blog
                                  “Its true Kanye and I are expecting a baby! We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special  time with us. Looking forward to great new beginnings in 2013 and to starting a family. Happy New  Year!!"
                                                   (Love this pic)
So cute! and so jealous may I add!! Kim K is gonna make one hot mamma!! Congratulations to them both!!

Eimear x


No comments:

Post a Comment